The Heritage School is Managed by Bimalendu Memorial Society. We are providing the service since 2008. Our campus is located at Kharun, Near Tarapith, Birbhum.
We mould our students as global citizens with competence, conscience and compassionate commitment. Special concern is shown towards the socially and economically marginalized students.
The school follows the syllabus of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
• Loyalty to Country.
• An appreciation of the rich cultural heritage of India.
• A spirit of service to their fellow human beings.
• An enlightened mind that would strive for excellence in every sphere with stress on personal development and co-operation rather than on over-riding others.
• A spirit of tolerance and appreciation that transcends the barriers of caste, language and religion, and helps to achieve national integration.
• A character with strong and clear principles by which they will think and act according to what is right and just.